S.A.I.T. Conveyancers is a team of registered conveyancers. Our business was established in 1970, and we have over 65 years combined experience in conveyancing and we are members of the Australian Institute of Conveyancers (SA Division Inc.).
We provide expert, friendly and professional conveyancing services and our aim is to assist you in a vast range of property transactions. We pride ourselves on making your transaction as easy and stress free as possible because of our attention to detail.
At S.A.I.T. Conveyancers we are dedicated to providing you with a highly experienced service and the added assurance that the person you speak to about your conveyancing work will be the person you deal with through to finalising your settlement. You have a legal right to choose the Conveyancer of your choice. We believe you need independent advice and representation every time you undertake this important transaction in your life.
We specialise in:
- Sale and Purchase of Residential Property
- Family Transfers
- Private Contracts
- Documentation for Private Mortgages
- Land Divisions
- Change of Name Applications
- Applications to Register Death
- Lost Title Applications
Please call us today for an obligation free quote or
with any enquiry regarding Conveyancing.
For further information we have provided these helpful websites and worksheets:
- Australia Post Guide to Moving House
- Stamp Duty Calculator
- Transfer Registration Fees
- Land Titles Office General Information for Public
- Real Estate Institute of South Australia
- Australian Institute of Conveyancers (SA Division Inc)
- Foreign Investment Review Board
- What Conveyancers do for Vendors
- Understanding Forms (Form 1, R1, R2, R3)
- What Conveyancers do for Purchasers
- Land Division Process